Monday, February 20, 2012

Next Meeting Date

Hey Ladies,

Check your calenders and let me know if Friday, March 9 at 8pm would work for our next book club date.  The plan is to gather at Aunt Sharon's house in Palatine.  Once again, we did some "brainstorming" while drinking and tossed around the idea of hiring a limo to take us city dwellers out there and back.  I wanted to get a head count to see who might be interested and then I could get more of an idea about cost.  So, let me know if this date works and if you'd be interested.  All I have to say, is what other book club hires a limo??  None, the answer is none. Let's make history ladies :)  

P.S. I think my last post might have been a little confusing... just to clarify, we will be discussing Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children at this meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment