Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Break Book


It brings a tear to my eye as I think that two years have passed so quickly!!  However,  I have to say, we are still going strong.  A big thanks to Ang, who put together a wonderful spread this past weekend, and not only had a Mimosa bar but a Bloody Mary bar as well.  Amazing!  For our next book, we are going to switch up genres a bit and go the action/adventure/crime solving route.  The Main by Trevian, is a "gripping tale of death and danger, of action and mystery" which includes thieves, prostitutes, a teeming underworld, a cold blooded murder and an unusual and remarkable hero.... We figured it was a perfectly heartfelt book for this time of year :)  Burke offered to host the next gathering and we are still working out a couple of dates, so I will send out a couple options shortly.  However, I figured the book might make for a nice stocking stuffer if someone still had an opening on their Christmas list.  I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to come to the next book club!! Commuting in from Iowa, yay!

    ReplyDelete